Custom Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update on my life!

House -

It's freakin' cold! Installed a ceiling fan/heater in the master bedroom. It helps a lot. Gotta check with the house warranty to see if it'll cover the out of commision floor furnace. I want to go with the central air-heater but it'll cost $7000-10000 that I don't have so you can check that off the list...

Gardening -

Yes, my new hobbie... Transplant the pomello tree (probably when it gets warmer) I've been growing onions and garlic with my home-made hydroponic set-up. Pretty easy. Looking to plant some tomatoes and pluots when it gets warmer as well.

Ebay-

Buy my shit! I need the money... Bid high! Look up punkcichlid on ebay for my latest auctions. Selling old Starwars toys, Transformers and some comics too!

Top of the news, Kristi and I bought a Frenchie. Her name is Surfer Rosa (named after the Pixies album) She's a handfull. She's about 6 months and a whole lot of fun.

Music-

See post below.

Eskapo released a CD containing Bruce's last recordings called Wind of Hell. Balisong Records will release some Seven's soon....

Sputterdoll is done. Hopefully indefinitely.

Skyflakes will release there CD (someday).

Led Zeppellin got back together... Will they tour??? If so I'm there!

Project Earl Grey
-At first I thought it was my turbo, but my friend OEM suggested it might be my diverter valve blown. I agree. Haven't done much but APR released Stage III on there site. When I'm a millionaire I'll fix my car... I don't know how other people do it...

Videogames-

Played Assassin's Creed on the PS3 and it is KICK ASS!!! About time Sony!
On the PC, its been CnC3, and City of Heroes!

Movies-

Watched Golden Compass and it was ok. I can see how the Catholic League had beef, but its just a movie... F I C T I O N! and who is the Catholic League to say what's wrong or right anyways?

Also saw Control and I have to say it was pretty depressing. Interesting bio-pic of the late Ian Curtis, but in the end, was sad.

Bought Superbad on DVD. This one is gonna go down as one of the comedy classics of my generation... Can't wait for Pineapple Express!

Fishing and Crabbing

With the recent oil spill in the bay, I won't be fishing here for a while. But i do plan on going crabbing sometime... Maybe i'll try a charter out for once... it's been a while. It's been freezing cold lately.

Comics

Y is almost finished. Boys is coming along strongly. Black Dossier came out but I haven't read it yet. My new favorite title is Invincible by Robert Kirkman, who also writes Walking Dead. All Star Superman has been really good too.

Events I'm lookin forward too:

Led Zeppellin Tour (If it happens!)
Wonder-con
CES

No comments: