Custom Search

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Life has been good lately. Although I've been lacking a lot of sleep and been really busy! Banyan Loan Rangers finished 3-2-1 and we're heading to the playoffs! PLAYOFFS!!!! Last friday spent the night at Gilman to study how the operation works. I've been asked to help book at Gilman at least 1 show a month. And what an honor it is. This place has so much punk history. To have a shot at working here, I'm really excited about it. More on this later...

Saturday was a busy day as we went to Santa Clara for my friend Mike's christening for his baby boy, Mattheo Joaquin. I talked to an old friend of mine, Chris C. who I haven't seen in a couple years. He's doing well.
Later that night, Calvin Chris and I treked to the city as we celebrated as 4 of our members celebrated birthdays. We went to Azul's in the city. We also celebrated James' bday and it was my first time going out with the guys in a while. Everyone was rolling deep and the place had to be packed with half of the place full of Vallejo folks.

Later we went to Mels. Everyone was tired or "swoasted". I tried to get caffeinated as much as possible so I could make the drive back...

Sunday was football day. Stopped by Carl's house with Rob and Chris to celebrate his bday. The rest of the day was spent at home to celebrate my grandpa's bday. The family came over for lunch. Afterwards, I went to Kristi's and we prepared for our fishing trip to Pacifica.

I caught a couple smelt and Kristi caught some smelt and mackerel. Crab season is starting and we can't wait for that. Crescent City here we come!!!

1 comment:

punkcichlid said...

Elbert had a bday party in Oakland and what I witnessed a historic occasion of what may have been the last Clarendon Hills show... ever... a short impromptu set brought on by endless chanting demanding that the C-hills play. The Skyflakes played and they were awesome as always. The Kendrak Attack played as well as Yea Ming from Dream Date. JLS supposedly played their last last last set, but I managed to get them to play Dec. 22nd (see flyer above). I forgot to mention this during Halloween time, so sorry for the lateness. This event deserved to be noted. I felt like a flashback to 2002. Has it been 3 years? Wow...