Really busy these past couple weeks. In respect of Steve Irwin, I decided to go dark for a couple days. I can't say how much Crocodile Hunter had a impact on me. I always enjoyed his shows and enthusiasm for animals and nature. I have the utmost respect for this man, a man who died doing what he loved. It's tragic that he had to go so soon, and leave his family behind. Condolences to the Irwin family. Please visit their website, www.crocodilehunter.com for information and links to donate funds to their non profit organizations.
On a lighter note, it's been two weeks into our second softball season. After a winless first season, we won our first game against the the second place team of last and on our second game, tied. Better a tie than a loss I say. But who knows, maybe we can go all the way. Go BANYAN LOAN RANGERS!!!!
Tonight, I went to see Nouvelle Vague at The Fillmore in SF. It was awesome. They are a New Wave/Bossa Nova 80's cover band. Their renditions are some of the best I've ever heard. They come from France and so far they've released 2 albums. Check out this website for info and music samples.
http://www.nouvellesvagues.com
http://www.myspace.com/nouvellevague
No comments:
Post a Comment