Custom Search

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pixies Doolittle 20th Anniversary Tour, Fox Theater Oakland 11/8-11/10

I haven't seen the Pixies since 2004 at Coachella and that was truly a magical night. I didn't know the reunion would last this long, to tell you the truth. Not knowing if this would be my last chance to see them, like a crazy deranged fan I bought tickets to all three days. Mad props to my wife for roughing it out like a trooper and going all three nights. Here's a little setlist and review for each show.

Sunday 11/8

B Side Warm-up

Dancing The Manta Ray
Weird at My School
Bailey's Walk
Manta Ray

Doolittle Set
Debaser
Tame
Wave of Mutilation
I Bleed
Here Comes Your Man
Dead
Monkey Gone to Heaven
Mr. Grieves
Crackity Jones
La La Love You
No. 13 Baby
There Goes My Gun
Hey
Silver
Gouge Away

Encore:
Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf)
Into the White
Encore 2:
Where Is My Mind?
Gigantic
Caribou

11/9

Everything was the same until Encore 2:
Where is My Mind?
Nimrod's Son
Vamos
Gigantic

11/10

Encore 2:
Bone Machine
Broken Face
Isla de Encanta
Where is My Mind?

No comments: