Custom Search

Monday, April 09, 2007

belated happy new year!!!!

wow! It has been a long while... to much has happened the last couple months. This blog has started to become a obituary column and tribute page, and it started to bum me out.

But this will remain to be my one and only blog so I intend to keep it that way.

I'm entering my 3rd season as a Banyan Loan Ranger and it's been awesome. I've made some new friends, strengthen old relationships and at the same time, get a good work out. My hitting has gotten a lot better. Playing catcher is fun. I'd like to try other positions but this is where I have ended up.

I haven't been involved in the "scene" lately. I've almost detached myself from it. But I do miss it. I miss watching my favorite bands. I miss banging my head off and rocking out. I haven't been to Gilman in a while... Bindlestiff can't support a music scene as of now. At least not till they move to the new spot. I've heard recently, even Balazo closed down. Hopefully its not permanent. Once in a blue moon, I'll go out and support the bands that I've always followed but it's been a while since I gone out to check out new sounds. When there's reason to, maybe one day I'll organize another show. But not anytime soon...

Movies I've recently watched:
Grindhouse Double Feature - Double Thumbs up...
300 - awesome!!!!

DVD I've rented recently:
Brick - modern film noir. different, but cool...

No comments: