I did AIDS walk with Kristi the past Sunday and it was so freakin hot! I managed to raise enough money to get a shirt! Afterwards we went home, caught a movie and saw Pirates of the Caribean 2. I liked it a lot. Good effects, decent story... and Johnny Depp! Keira and Orlando were so-so, but the most believable character is Cap. Jack. The ending was pretty good with a cliffhanger ending leaving my mouth watering for part 3. The squid guy is awesome... 'nuff said. Afterwards we had some sushi!!!!
Special note: Congrats to my buddy Mike and his wife who gave birth to their baby boy, Matteo. Matteo Avila... The chicks will dig him.
MT06 Note: Flattbush has cancelled. No worries... They will be back later in the month at Slims to open for DEATH ANGEL!!!! \m/. To take their place, I got another Vallejo band, Danny's House.
More info TBA
No comments:
Post a Comment