Custom Search

Monday, June 19, 2006

new words of the day...

Congratulations! To my friends Len and Elaine on their engagement. I found out from Len's little nephew who sent me a message on Myspace. Good for them. I'm happy for the both of you.

Last weekend I chilled out mostly. Everyone was either busy or out so I didn't really see anyone. Saturday afternoon I had batting practice with Carl and Ralph. Ralph worked with me on my batting stance. It's a lot better now. I'm getting alot more better quality hits.

Afterwards, I went to Kristi's and we had dinner. It was a lazy night so we watched a couple episodes of Scrubs then went to bed. The next morning we played catch and then went to breakfast. We then watched Nacho Libre and that was the day.

Nacho was mediocre at best. A couple good one liners though. The end was the best part. Over-all, a so-so movie. I did like the musical soundtrack though.

Tonight I'm supposed to watch J-church at the Hemlock Tavern. If I go I'll post a review.
Check out their page here:

http://www.j-church.com
http://www.myspace.com/jchurch

No comments: